Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Friday, June 29


To summarize the past week's findings and drama, I think my (friends') life story would sell pretty damn well in the movies.

Talk about complications and internal conflict, mm hmm.

If there's one thing I've learnt from observing everyone this past week, it's always to stay on the sidelines and watch and never get your ass involved too deep in the business of others.

And sometimes I do think exercising self-control and learning how to respect others is a few of the most important things in life that one can learn (no, I'm not talking about who you think I am, silly)

But others aside, I've been having a good week so far. Late night meetings with the people who matter most to me (HUIS, KUAI DIAN HUI LAI) and stuffing my face with food ("uncle! $4 bar chor mee xie xie!"), car rides around singapore, reminiscing about the past, planning for the future, secretly harbouring exciting thoughts about what's to come and who's going to be invited to my engagement party/wedding (the plan is to fly everyone to an exotic island. I suggested bintan.) and the likes.

Am I happy?
I think so.
Am I contented?
I think so too.

Do I want more?
Maybe, but I'm not pushing for it.

But we'll see.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New